Probelms with Aspose.Cells on .NET 1.1

I have downloaded the most recent version of Apsose.Cells and have successfully integrated it into our .NET 2.0 application. However, when I try to do the same in our .NET 1.1 application I get the following error:

?

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: ?

Source Error:

Line 342:		{
Line 343:			// Create the workbook
Line 344:			Workbook book = new Workbook();
Line 345:
Line 346:			// Create the worksheet	

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Aspose.Cells' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Aspose.Cells, Version=4.8.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/PDM_Cable
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : PDMUtilities, Version=1.0.3628.27525, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Cells, Version=4.8.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pdm_cable/c8aa9dc0/a509c847/Aspose.Cells.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pdm_cable/c8aa9dc0/a509c847/Aspose.Cells/Aspose.Cells.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/PDM_Cable/bin/Aspose.Cells.DLL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Both apps used to run the old Aspose.Excel component with no problems.

Hi,

Please make sure that you are using the Aspose.Cells.dll library file in “…\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for .NET\Bin\Net1.0” for your .NET 1.1 project. We provide two versions of the component, i.e. one compiled on .net2.x and other compiled on .net1.x. You should use the appropriate version for your project for your need. For reference, please see the document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/using-aspose-cells-component-on-32bit-and-64bit-platforms.html

If you still find the issue, kindly let us know.

Thank you.