Problem converting Doc to PDF. Process hangs on 100% CPU forever

The code:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"C:\michael_fe\dev_2010\Letters\BizTalk_Version2.0\Xml         instances\ 300020410534. doc ");
Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions pdfOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions(); 
pdfOptions.UseHighQualityRendering = true; pdfOptions.EmbedFullFonts = false; 
pdfOptions.EmbedStandardWindowsFonts = false; pdfOptions.PreserveFormFields = false; 
pdfOptions.PrettyFormat = true; pdfOptions.UseCoreFonts = true; 
doc.Save(@"C:\michael_fe\dev_2010\Letters\BizTalk_Version2.0\Xml instances\300020410534.pdf", pdfOptions);

When it reaches the save line it hangs forever and the CPU reaches almost 100% while a PDF file is created but stays on 0 size.
To things need to be solved. In case of a problem converting, the process shouldn’t hang forever and reach 100% CPU but stop processing the DOC and raise an exception. The second, why does it happen?
The DOC is attach and doesn’t appear to have an unusual things inside.

Hi Ofer,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v11.11.0, I am unable to reproduce this problem on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.11.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help. I have attached the output PDF file with this post.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I didn’t know you had a newer version, I’m working with the 11.10.0.0.

I will run it with 11.11.0.0 and come back to you on that.

I downloaded the 11.11.0 version and it’s working well.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi Ofer,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.