Problem converting MSG to PDF

Hello,

We are seeing high RAM usage while converting a MSG file to a PDF.

We are first taking the MSG file and converting it to MHTML using Aspose.Email and then using Aspose.Words to open the MHTML file to convert to PDF.

The problem occurs on the Document constructor.

I’ve tested using the latest versions of Aspose.Email and Aspose.Words and still see the same results.

I’ve attached a sample project showing the issue.

Is there perhaps a more efficient way we could be converting a MSG file to a PDF?

Thanks,

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-8118 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Any update on this? We are still having the issue.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been determined. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8118) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.