Problem formatting Total Row in PivotTable

I getting a runtime error when i try to set a style to the last row inside a PivotTable (Totals Row)

I was wondering: what i making wrong?

Below i include the source of my code

Hi,

Thank you for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.3.0 and let us know your feedback.

If the issue still persists, please help us locate the piece of code, in your attached sample source file, that you are using to set the style according to your needs. If possible, please provide us a screenshot of your expected output. We will look into all these things and try to assist you further as soon as possible.

Hi kashif, thanks for your response

I supposed to be more spefic in my first post (sorry about that)

I am a user of aspose.cells version 6.0.0.0, because my suscription doesn’t allow upgrades to 7 or more.

And about my code, the specific function that is causing me the problem is called "FormatTotals"

NOTE: I test my code using the trial version of aspose.cells version 7.3.0.0 and i got the same result

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please provide us a simpler test project replicating your issue. If this problem is related to code, we will provide you a correct code.

However, if it is a bug, then we will log it in our database so that it could be fixed and let you know asap.

Please also provide us your source (template) xls/xlsx files used in your code.

Hi again

I’m still getting bad results when i trying format the totals row inside a pivot table

I include in this post a sample project with a sample file to replicate this problem; i test this project using different version of aspose.cells, gettings this results:

6.0.0.0 -> Critical error
6.4.0.0 -> Critical error
7.0.0.0 -> No critical error, but the saved file is corrupted
7.3.0.0 -> No critical error, but the saved file is corrupted

Hi,

Thanks for your sample code and template file.

We will soon look into your issue and update you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

After running your program using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.0.1
, I found that generated file is corrupt.

I have attached the output xlsx file generated by your code for a reference.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and once the fix is available or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40871

Screenshot:

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.0.3

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40871) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.