Problem Get Layer DropShadowEffect

When I get DropShadowEffect of layer,I get the values of Angle property,it always is 90. But layer is other value in my PSD file.
My Code:

using (PsdImage image = (PsdImage) Image.Load(sourceFileName, loadOptions))
        {
            var shadowEffects = (DropShadowEffect) image.Layers[1].BlendingOptions.Effects[0];
            var angle = shadowEffects.Angle; //it always is 90.
        }

In addition, how can I get the rotation angle of the layer.I only know by demo that set rotation.
And how can I get the Text align in the text layer

@cwp0518,

Can you please share source file so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Do you want the PSD source file,or the .net source code?

test.zip (41.8 KB)

@cwp0518,

I have worked with source files and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID PSDNET-179 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigate and resolve. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Can I get the rotation angle of the layer through software? If can, what should I do? Including text align by text layer

@cwp0518

We have already created ticket for following comments and we will share feedback with soon after initial investigation.