Problem getting Hyperlink Text in GridDesktop

Hi all

I am loading the attached workbook into a GridDesktop component (Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop 2.0.3.2000) that contains hyperlinks. When accessing the Cells collection of the Worksheet, the Value property returns the hyperlink. When accessing the Hyperlinks collection of the worksheet using the cell reference, the returned Hyperlink object only has a single property, URL. I notice that in the Aspose.Cells namespace (which is completly different to the Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop namespace for some reason), the Hyperlink class has a property called TextToDisplay. This is not available in the Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop namespace.

I have noticed that if I create a workbook with a Hyperlink, it is being read fine. The issue arises in the attached workbook, cell F5, which does not appear to be returning the correct Cell.Value even though when opened in Excel it displays correctly.

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul,

Well, currently hyperlinks (in the template files) are retrieved with their urls, we will enhance the feature to support your need soon.

Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-15557

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version, we have enhanced importing hyperlinks for your need.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15557) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.