Problem importing $ character from datatable to a aspose table

Hi,

There is a strange problem which i am experiancing with aspose.pdf.

I have a data table with contenets of a coloumn lik

1. first text line

2. adadfadf $100

when i perform asposeTable.importDataTable(datatable,false,1,0)

the result is

1. first text line

which means all the text befor $ sign are truncated. Is this the problem with aspose.pdf?? or something is wrong with the way i am importing data from data table to aspose table.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

A similar issue has been fixed in our recent release version of Aspose.Pdf 4.4.0. Can you please try using it and in case you face any problem, please share the code snippet so that we can test the scenario at our end.
we apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

As per your suggestion we bougth Aspose.pdf 4.4.0 but this does not still solve the problem. We have paid 500$ to get 4.4.0 version but did not help.

My problem is same as that posted in by one more person in your forum.

<A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/115291</A></P> <P> </P> <P>Please suggest what should i do now??</P> <P> </P>

Hello Abhijit,

Thanks for using our products.

In the release version 4.4.0 we have resolved similar issue but in different scenario. I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice this problem. Our development team is working hard to get this issue resolved and we expect to release a hotfix containing the resolution of this problem, within this month. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Your cooperation and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.

hi Nayyer,

I hope the hotfix for this issue is released. Could you please guide me how can i download this hotfix and how do i use it??

Hello Abhijit,

The HotFix containing the resolution of this problem is not yet released. Please be patient and spare us little time. Once the HotFix becomes available, we would be pleased to update you with the status of availability.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17143) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)