We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem in adding Hyperlink to Cell

Hi,

I am trying to add the hyperlink to a cell in excel file through code which 'll target to some other file on some remote machine/ server. I used the below statment to do this:

Worksheet worksheet = workbookDesigner.Workbook.Worksheets["Report"];

Cell cellValue = worksheet.Cells["J20"];
cellValue.PutValue("Test1.xls/Sheet1/K13");

worksheet.Hyperlinks.Add(cellValue.Row, cellValue.Column, 1, 1, "\\root\Test\Temp\New Folder\Test1.xls#'Sheet1'!K13");

The above statement works fine if the target file exists on local machine but if the target file exists on some remote machine or server and if I click on the hyperlinked cell to access the targetfile, it 'll throw an error saying "Can not open the specified file", althrough the file exists at the given location.

Please find the attached Sample excel for your reference. Please edit the hyperlink to target some server location file.

Please take it on priority.

Regards,
Ankush Chauhan

Hi,

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-19931. We will investigate your issue testing it on a network/remote environment whether there is some issue with the component’s hyperlinks functionality. We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Can you please update me on this? Please take it on priority and resolve it asap.

Regards,
Ankush Chauhan

Hi,

Please try this fix (attached). If you still have any problem, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19931) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.