Problem in adding reference for Aspose.Network in my project

I have downloaded the trial version of Aspose.Network uitlity and installed on my pc.

open one of ur sample Aspose.icalendar.Demos.Webforms in VS2005 and added the reference by browsing the dll. It shows the following errors
Error 1 The type or namespace name ‘Common’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.iCalendar.Demos’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Error 4 The type or namespace name ‘TasksModel’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Please help as i have to test this utility urgently for purchasing purpose.

Regards,
Ghazi Anwer

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Aspose.Network Getting Started - Aspose.Network for .NET

Dear Ghazi,

You will find Aspose.iCalendar.Demos.Common.2005 project in the samples. Please build this project before building other projects because Aspose.iCalendar.Demos.Common.dll has been referenced in the other projects.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Dear Muhammed ijaz,

I have build that solution and added the reference of Aspose.iCalendar.Demos.Common.dll in the project but now it showing the following error.

1.The type or namespace name ‘Task’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name ‘TasksModel’ could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

in the form
EditCustomTaskForm.aspx.cs

Please help to resolve this error.

Regards,
Ghazi Anwer

Dear Ghazi Anwer,

Please add the following line at the start of form 'EditCustomTaskForm.aspx.cs'

using Aspose.iCalendar.Demos.Common;

and let me know if it resolves your issue.

Best Regards,

Thanks Ijaz it has solved my problem