Problem in PDF file with image

Hi there,

We have an issue about the viewing the attached document. I uploaded the file to our system, then tried to view but file content doesnt exist. I looked up to temp folder, original document’s size is about 130 kb but output file is only 2-3 bytes. It seems system cant save the file content.

By the way, pdf document has only an image, nothing else. Is it about the file content or Aspose?

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share some information about what you meant by viewing document? Your shared PDF document contains a single image no text or other resource. Aspose.Pdf can read the image successfully.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I simply upload the file and try to save and open. The code is below.

if (extension == “.pdf”)
{
Aspose.Pdf.Document pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(uploadedFile.FileContent);
API.AsposeLicence.SetAsposeLicence();
pdf.Save(fileName);
}

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem that PDF file contents become corrupted when re-saving the input DD-020.pdf file. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFNEWNET-38344. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi again,

Any progress?

Hi Ahmet,

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, and until or
unless we have investigated and have figured out the actual reasons of this
problem, we might not be able to share any timelines by which this problem will
be resolved.<o:p></o:p>

However, as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of this issue, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi,

Could you please share an information about this issue’s state?

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved, as product team is busy in resolving other issues, reported earlier. However we have requested them to investigate the issue and share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi,

This problem has solved with Aspose.Pdf_10.7.0.

For your information.

Hi Ahmet,

Thank you for your vigilance. Yes you are correct, your above reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.7.0. But due to some reasons it was missed out in release notes of new version, so you did not get an auto email notification. We will review the process flow to avoid such issues in future.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,