Problem in pivot table

Thank you for your answer..

(<A href="</A>)</P> <P>I tested aspose for java that you uploaded last week.</P> <P>I succeed to make 70,000 rows.</P> <P>But I found an error when I used an excel file included pivot table sheet.</P> <P>If I use an excel file included pivot table, </P> <P>Aspose remove all information of pivot table.</P> <P>Please reply on my problem..</P>

Hi

For pivot table, currently we not support reading or reserving it when reading from Excel2007 XLSX file, we are working on it now, we will support to retain pivot table when reading in XLSX file and write it back to the result XLSX file when save the Workbook. Hope we can support this in our next release, thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your fast answer.

But...........

When you release next version?

When I get your next version?

I'll start project that make excel files that retain pivot table.

If I don't get your next version, I must adjust the system design.

Please, reply my question as soon as possible.

Thank you...

Hi,

OK, well, it's coming soon, we will provide an extact eta for the next release for Aspose.Cells for Java soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We will provide our next release or fix in 3-4 weeks, which will support retainning pivot table when read and save XLSX files, thank you.

Thank you join...

I 'm looking forward to get new version as soon as possible.

Thank you...

@blrunner,

We supported the feature (create, manipulate and refresh Pivot Tables in XLSX file format) with enhancements in newer versions. We recommend you to kindly give it a try to latest version of Aspose.Cells. Also, see the document for your reference:
Create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts