Problem in Word docx to PDF conversion

Hello!

I try conversions using your Aspose.Words product with 30 days licence.

The conversion result is not correct when table cell splits into 2 pages with notes at the bottom of the page.
I seems that bottom page note margin is not taken in the consideration (see inclosed document example at page 2).

Is there any solution?

Thanks.
Yves YUNG

Hi Yung,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.11.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11176. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello!

Is there any expectation date that the bug WORDSNET-11176 will be resolved?
Actually, our customer need a product like yours but the bug is blocking the decision.

Thank you for your reply.
Yves YUNG

Hi Yung,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date. Unfortunately, we can't provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. The issue occurs because Aspose.Words does not take footnotes into account when breaking a floating table. You may make the problematic table inline as a workaround. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,