Problem on opening .XLSX file

Hi

I am saving.xls file as .xlsx and then trying to open it by double clicking on it.

I am getting an error message(pop-up) upon opening .xlsx file.

"Excel found unreachable content in "path of xlsx file".Do you want to recover content.."

and upon clicking yes to above error message. I am getting a list of error message saying "Excel was able to open the file by reapiring or removing the unreadable content"

Can you please help me?

Prashant

prashant.spce@gmail.com

Hi,

Could you post your input xls and re-saved xlsx files here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad

Thanks for the quick reply

I have attached both .xls and .xlsx file.

Thanks

Prashant

Hi Prashant,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSJAVA-15570. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We found that there are some duplicated merged areas in the original xls file which are not allowed for xlsx file. We think maybe the original file was generated by some program / tool too and there are some improper operations on the worksheet's merged area list (such as put the same CellArea object into the list many times). Anyways, we have enhanced our component to check and remove those duplicated items when saving the Workbook. Please try the new fix attached.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15570) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.