We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem opening XLSX With Excel 2007 Sp2 and Excel 2007 normal

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue. I open/save (in XLSX format because the template contains pivot table and chart pivot table) a template file using Aspose library. After that, I open the output file on 2 different PCs :
- PC1 : Excel 2007
- PC2 : Excel 2007 with Service Pack 2
With PC2, the file opens and everything is OK.
With PC1, Excel displays an error message “Excel has encountered an unreadable content …Do you want to try to recover … ?”.
If I say “Yes”, the following popup displays "Excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content.
The deleted content is : /xl/pivotTables/pivotTable2.xml with XML error. Loading error. Line 1, column 1779.
Removed records : Workbook properties in /xl/workbook.xml."

Do you have a solution for this kind of issue ?

Best regards.

Thibault.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template file and details.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you have mentioned i.e. Opening the generated / re-saved file in MS Excel (normal). I have logged an issue with an id: CELLSJAVA-28652. We will soon look into it.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the problem mentioned under Ticket ID CELLSJAVA-28652 in our latest fix version of Aspose.Cells JAVA v2.5.4.9. Please test your requirement with this latest JAR and let us know of your feedback.

Waiting for your test results. Thank you

Hi,

The above link to the new release is not working. Please download it from this link: Aspose.Cells for Java v2.5.4.9.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28652) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.