We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem reading the custom labels in a Scatter chart

I'm not able to read the custom labels inserted in a Scatter chart:
if I try to read the DataPoint.Label.TextFrameForOverriding.Tex property I see this message: "[CELL... text has been truncated due to evaluation version limitation.".
How can I read the custom labels?
I have attached a C# project to check the issue.

Hi Andrea,

I have observed your comments. I have worked with you sample code and presentation and everything worked fine on my end. The issue you are facing is due to due to evaluation version of license. Can you please use proper license file or you can use 30 days trial version of license on your end. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,
Hi Muhammad Adnan,
With a licensed product I don't see the message"[CELL... text has been truncated due to evaluation version limitation." , but the problem remains:
I don't see the value, but the "[CELLRANGE]" string.

Hi Andrea,

I have observed your comments. We are working on this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,
Hi Muhammad Adnan,
Any news about this?
Br,

Hi Br,

I have observed your comments and like to share that the code is displaying what is visible in data label. Please observe the attached snapshot for reference as well. Can you please share what you are expecting to read from the label.

Many Thanks,

Hi Muhammad Adnan,
I have the same output using PowerPoint 2010, but if you use PowerPoint 2016 you can see the labels (see attached image).

Best Regards,
Hi Andrea,

I have worked with the presentation file using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.11.0 and have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38199 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the tickets so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38199) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.