Problem Reading Timephased Data

We recently purchased several licenses of Apsose.Tasks so that we could read timephased data from mpp files however we have run into several problems.

Using version 8.8.1, a general outline of the code is as follows:

foreach (var resassn in prj.ResourceAssignments)
{
TimephasedDataCollection timephasedData;
// Initialize dtStart and dtEnd
DateTime dtStart = VeryEarlyDate;// First date of the project
DateTime dtEnd = VeryLateDate; // Last date of the project
timephasedData = resassn.GetTimephasedData(dtStart, dtEnd, AssignmentWork);
}

So far I have run into 3 main problems:
1) In my calendar, July 3, 2015 is a holiday. MS Project shows zero work hours for July 3rd. However Aspose.Tasks is reporting hours.

2) Using AssignmentBaselineWork, I have a resource that is 400% allocated. For a given day, MS Project is reporting that the hours for the resource are 32. Aspose.tasks is reporting 8. Oddly enough if I use AssignmentRemainingWork, Aspose.tasks reports 32.

3) Some of the timephased data in aspose.tasks continues years into the future even though in MS Project the data stops.

I can provide a copy of the mpp files if you are not able to reproduce these problems.

David

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I have analyzed the scenario but could not re-produce all the issues here. Could you please send us the sample MPP file for our analysis? It will help us to observe the problem and provide assistance accordingly.

Hi David,

I have used the sample MPP file “test3MinB.mpp” from your other thread [here](https://forum.aspose.com/t/5863). Following are the observations.

Comments:

This issue is reproduced here and is logged under Id: TASKS-34273 for further investigation by the product team.

Comments:

Here little assistance is required to re-produce this issue. Could you please identify the exact resource and provide us the sample console application code, which can be used here to observe the issue and provide assistance?

Comments:

This issue is reproduced here and is logged under Id: TASKS-34274 for further investigation by the product team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-34274;TASKS-34273) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.