Problem saving a MS PowerPoint 2003 document with WordArt as PDF

Hi, saving a MS PowerPoint 2003 document (attached sample document) with WordArt as PDF using Aspose.Slides 4.1.1.0 results in an empty PDF. Thank and Regards.

Dear Sacha,

I regret to inform you that the support for rendering WordArt shapes is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID 12562 has already been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

We would like to know if there is any progress on this issue. When will WordArt to PDF support be available?

Dear Sacha,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the support for WordArt rendering is still in progress. A new ticket with ID SLIDESNET-32860 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. The WordArt support is dependent on internal DrawingML library, which is scheduled for completion in Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0 (Sept 2014). Once the DrawingML library implementation will be completed than not only WordArt support but 3D rendering and shadows effects will also get implemented in Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Once the DrawingML library implementation will get completed the support for WordArt will be added in Aspose.Slides for .NET subsequently. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available in Aspose.Slides for .NET.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Any progress with this issue?

Hi Sacha,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that internal ML library implementation is still in progress which will enable the rendering support for WordArt, 3-D graphics and shadows. Once the implementation will be completed, we will share the good news with you. At present the tentative ETA for ML library integration is during Q1 of 2015.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32860) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(9)