Problem saving a presentation from PPT to PPTM - result is corrupt

using aspose slides library 17.9.1
when trying to convert the file from PPT to PPTM, the conversion succeeds, but the result is a corrupt file that office needs to repair. after repair, som e objects are removed.

file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dlJkncSCsgTFdQclhyYmdINnc/view?usp=sharing

code:

public void ConvertPptToPptm(string input, string output)
        {
            Presentation p = new Presentation(input);

p.Save(output, SaveFormat.Pptm);
        }

@oren10280,

I have worked with source code and presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.9.1 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-39424 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Thanks for your response.
I wanted to update that even trying to save the presentation in its original format (ppt) generates a presentation that can’t be opened by powerPoint…

@oren10280,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.11. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be shared online.