Problem saving document to PDF

Hi team,

I’m using Aspose.Word for .Net and I have a problem saving a document in pdf format (using the save method of Aspose.Words.Document). When I open the output document with Adobe Acrobate Reader I can’t search any word because the searcher (Ctrl+F) finds a different word or any.
If I save the document in word format (docx) instead of pdf, then I open the docx document ganerated and saves again the document but in pdf format, the searcher of Adobe Acrobate Reader works correctly.
How can I save the document in pdf format correctly to avoid the issue?

Our function to save the document is:

public static void Save(Document document, ref string path)
{
	// Transforming filename
	var directory = Path.GetDirectoryName(path);
	var extension = Path.GetExtension(path);
	var fileName = GetFileNameToSave(path);

// Getting path
	path = string.Format("{0}/{1}{2}", directory, fileName, extension);

// Saving file
	document.Save(path);
}

Thanks in advance

@ppalomo

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Dear Aspose Team,

Our subscription was expired in October of 2017 and I can’t use or try the latest version (I need the .dll to try the new version 18.11). I need to know if in version 18.11 the bug is really solved to renew our subscription. Is there any option to try the latest version?

Thanks,

@ppalomo

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can download the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11 and test your scenario using the temporary license. Please get the 30 days temporary license from here:
Get a Temporary License

Dear Tahir,

The latest version works correctly, so we have a question because we want to renew our subscription, how much cost to renew our subscription now?

Thanks,

@ppalomo

Your query is related to our sales team. We are moving this forum thread to Aspose.Purchase forum where you will be guided appropriately.

@ppalomo

Thank you for your enquiry. You can find renewal pricing and steps to renew on this page https://purchase.aspose.com/renew

If you need any assistance please let us know