Problem syncing dropbox to sharepoint doc library

Hi Kashif,

I was hoping to get an update on the status of the patch and if you have a more defined ETA?

Thanks

Hi Jody,

Our sincere apologies for keeping you awaited in this regard.

Unfortunately, the product release haven’t passed through some QA tests and development team is looking into this for resolution. We had our release due by this week after last week’s findings, but it seems it will be shifted to next week due to some unavoidable reasons. I have already increased the priority of this issue in our issue tracking system. Once I get any information from our development team in this regard, I will update you here immediately, as we haven’t forgot you at all.

Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you are facing.

Is there any update on when this might be released?

Thanks

Hi Jody,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have faced.

I have just inquired form our development team the status of the product release, and I am afraid to inform you that the release has been postponed due to some QA issues that couldn’t be resolved uptil now. I have again conveyed your concerns to our development team and will let you know as soon as the product release is completed.

Can you give me details on what the problem is and a time on when you think it will be resolved?

Any details you can provide would be helpful.

Hi Jody,

We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

I have inquired the development team about ETA for the next release but due to some internal technical issue, developers are unable to give any estimate right now. We will inform you about the release as soon as some feedback is received from the development team.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated in this regard.

Hi Jody,

Thank you for your patience.

I am glad to inform you that we will be able to release Aspose.Email for Sharepoint 1.4 in a day time, as it has qualified the QA tests. We will update you here about product release as soon as we are done with the completion of needful Release activities, and appreciate your little more patience in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWRKSHP-33142) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

So I got the patch - uninstalled the previous installation - installed the new update and am still getting the same error. Is there a way to completely remove the previous installation settings? When I installed the update the settings for the previous dropbox were still there.

Hi Jody,

Running the Setup again will uninstall the previous version as described in the Uninstalling Aspose.Email for Sharepoint guide. I followed the steps mentioned in this article to uninstall the product, restarted my Sharepoint Server, and then installed the latest version, and it is working at my end. Please try these steps and let us know your feedback.