Problem to open PowerQuery after change with Aspose.Cells

Hi Aspose team,

in attached project you can find in bin/debug/powerquery folder original document (1.xlsx) and Aspose changed document (2.xlsx).
When I try to open 2.xlsx and to see references in Query section nothing is happening:

image.png (6.1 KB)

To get Query option click in column J on some of cells.

Can you please check?

Thx

PowerQueries2.zip (265.8 KB)

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-52612

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@dr.doc

There is a query formula item which is named started with Digit, it should be enclosed in double quotes in the file.
We have fixed this issue and the fix will be included into 23.2.
Please check 52612.zip (58.9 KB)
generated by 23.1.2 .

Hi Simon,

thanks. It worked. Can you please share download link for 23.1.2?

BR,
Oliver

@dr.doc,
We are sorry but we do not share fixes in the Free support forums here. Either you may wait for the next (official) version to be released (which will also be published on maven repos.) or avail paid support. We got to follow the policy across the board, the policy refers to fixes are posted in paid support desk only. See the paid support policies and FAQs. In normal support forums, we can only share the results (if required) tested by our (internal) fix once we fix the issue.

Hi John,

well, is this change of policy as fixes were frequently shared in last 7-8 years since we are Aspose customer? Also I can go through forum topics and I am confident that I will find other free support topics where fixes are delivered in last days/weeks :wink:

BR,
Oliver

@dr.doc,

This is the policy of our entire company for many years, and all products should abide by it, including Aspose.Cells. However, at the beginning we have not followed it because of different understanding. This policy has been emphasized and unified again last year. So, at least in recent months, we have strictly followed this policy, and there should have no hot fixes be sent to free support customers recently.

If you find this happening recently in the forums, please give us the specific link, we’ll look into it and get back to you.

Thank you.

I cannot see if they have paid support but two example:

Btw. when do you plan to release 23.2 or maybe 23.1.2?

@dr.doc,

These are exceptional or rare cases for other APIs (Aspose.Slides and Aspose.3D). Anyways, the policy has been implemented across the board.

Aspose.Cells v23.2 is scheduled in the first half of February 2023. You will be notified once the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52612) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi