Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem upgrading from 2.1.0 to 2.5.4

My company is finally upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2010.

I took the old 2003 version of our Excel template file, loaded it and then saved it as an XLSM file.

One of our internal applications doesn’t do well with the new 2.5.4 version of Aspose Cells. It will exit with a ‘null’ pointer exception.

If I use your latest beta version 2.5.4.7 it will complete with no errors but when I go to load the output file, Office 2010 complains “Excel found unreadable content in ‘Result.xlsm’. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of the workbook, click Yes”. I click ‘Yes’ and Excel is able to recover the file. The repair log shows problems with the various charts. Looking at the charts shows the Title and Y labels to be not located properly.

I have enclosed a simplified version of the application that produces the output file.

Hi,

I have tested your issue with your template file using your code, I have found the issue as you have described. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSJAVA-28515 for your issue. We will soon look into your issue to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28515) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.