Problem using Microsoft OleDB Driver

I am attempting to read an XLSX file generated by Aspose.Cells using the Microsoft OleDb driver and it only reads the first row of the two worksheets in the file. If I open the file in Excel and save it, it is able to read all the rows. Has this ever been seen and perhaps corrected since 5.3.3.0?

Thanks!

Hi,

Well, it might be an issue with your own implementation and your codes using ADO.NET or other .NET APIs. Anyways, we recommend you to kindly give our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.0.1 a try if it makes any difference.

Thank you.

I think the fact that it works after I open and save it using Excel sort of rules that out don’t you? I will see if I can get the dev team to try the new version.

We tried the latest version and have proved that it is a bug in your code that has since been corrected. How can we get a fix? I don’t know if I can get approval to do an upgrade.

Thanks
Randy

Hi Randy,

Thank you for trying the latest release.

As you have mentioned that the latest build doesn’t exhibit the problem as you were experiencing with your current version of the Aspose.Cells for .NET component so you may be right about the behavior being a bug in the API. According to the company policy, we cannot provide a fix with your current version (5.3.3.0), therefore you have to upgrade the the API to a recent release. We strongly recommend you to upgrade the component to the latest build, that is; Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.1.0 because we have made significant performance improvements in the recent releases.

Please feel free to write back in case you have any concerns.