was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in
the file, “Result.pptx”. because they have become corrupted. Affected
slides have been replaced by blank slides in the presentation and it is
not possible to recover the lost information. To ensure that the file
can be opened in previous versions of Powerpoint, use the Save as
command (File Menu) and save the file with either the same or a new
name.”

This does not occur in Powerpoint 2010 or 2013

I already used the latest aspose-slides-15.1.0-java lib to generate the attached file and the problem is still there.

I found this post that have the same issue but it is Aspose Slide for .NET.

Problem with table in Office 2007 Pptx - #6 by Bastien1981 - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Do you think it’s the same issue? When is the fix is available for JAVA component?

Much Thanks
Hong MIller

Hi Hong MIller,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the sample code and source presentation with which you have generated the above presentation. We will investigate the above issue on our end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

I attached the code that generate the slide that had issue,

It seems that there was the same issue that exist in .NET environment, #602160
Problem with table in Office 2007 Pptx

Please make sure fix is in JAVA environment also,

Thanks
Hong

Hi Hong MIller,

Thanks for sharing the information with us. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34761 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Hong,

We have tried reproducing the issue on our end and have not been able to obseve the issue in PowerPoint 2007 (12.0.6607.1000). Can you please ask share the complete PowerPoint version on your end as this will help us in addressing the issue.

Many Thanks,

i have also face the same issue.when it open it makes blank slide.
check attach file

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please make a separate post over this link and write down all the details of your issue, as well as the source file and sample code to reproduce the issue so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,