Resulting File Size Is Zero when Saving ODP to ODP

Hi,

I have a problem when I try open/save routine with the .odp file. The resulting file size is 0 bytes. Can you check this out?

Here’s the code I used:

Presentation pres = new Presentation(“OpenOfficePPT.odp”);
pres.save(“OpenOfficePPT-result.odp”, SaveFormat.Odp);

I’m using Aspose.Slides 15.6.0.

Thanks,
Zeljko
Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and worked with the code shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34988 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of this issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for the quick answer.

The file I attached in the previous post is .odp file, and what I’m asking is if I can open and save .odp file via Aspose.Slides API? Not opening .ppt or .pptx and saving to .odp.

Regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that it was only a typographical mistake, this issue has been logged into our issue management system as per your requirements, which is, while opening and saving an odp file using Aspose.Slides for Java. I have updated my response accordingly. We will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Best Regards,

Thanks Muhammad,

Just to make sure about this. Is there a problem with the file I attached only, or there is no possibility to do open/save odp. to .odp on any file via Aspose.Slides API at the moment?

Regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that the problem occurs with the file shared by you otherwise the API is working fine with other ODP files. I have attached a sample odp file “Hello.odp”, which is being opened and saved successfully, for your kind reference. You may verify it on your side as well.

I hope this will clarify the concept. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34988) have been fixed in this update.