Problem while converting Word doc to PDF :- label text missing in Aspose version 9.0 but works in 7.0

Hi AndreyN,
Thank you for your service & supoport.
We are having a problem while converting a word formatted document into PDF format.
Please go thorugh the attched reports Adobe_7.pdf
In this report the first page consist of some images & some Text. This text is actually written inside a floating type textbox.
We are using a Shape object of type textbox to create a shape & then write a text inside this text box & then position it across the page.
This is working fine with Acrobat reader version 7.0
But This is not working properly into Adobe Acrobat reader version 9.0 the text within these floating type boxes is missing from entire PDF.
Attached is the sampel report for Acrobat reader version 9.0 “Adobe_acrobat_9.0.pdf”
Please go thorugh these both sample document…
Will you please let us know whether you are able to reproduce this problem ?
Is there Any dependancy of Aspose on PDF versions / its a compatibility issue?
Waiting for your reply…!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Dwarika

Hi Dwarika,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi AndreyN,
Thank you for your quick reply …!!!
PFA , the word document for your futher reference.
As i mentioned in above thread its getting converted sucessfully for Adobe Acrobat version 7.0 but not for version 9.0
I am using Aspose.Word for .net version 7.0.0.0
please reply back us wheteher your able to reproduce the problem at your end.
Waiting for your reply …!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Dwarika

Hi AndreyN,
Thank you for quick reply…!!!
PFA, the word document for your further reference
As i mentioned in above thread it’s getting converted successfully for Adobe Acrobat version 7.0 but not for version 9.0
Please, reply back us whether you’re able to reproduce the problem at your end.
Thanks & Regards,
Dwarika

Hi AndreyN,
Thank you for quick reply…!!!
PFA, the word document for your further reference
As i mentioned in above thread it’s getting converted successfully for Adobe Acrobat version 7.0 but not for version 9.0
Please, reply back us whether you’re able to reproduce the problem at your end.
Thanks & Regards,
Dwarika

Hi Dwarika,

Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words 9.0.0. The latest version you can download here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,