Problem While converting word document into PDF

Hi
We are using Aspose. Word 10.5.0.0. DLL to generating the pdf file of input word document.
In our application, there is requirement in which we have to upload a word document, which is combination of multiple images and tables. This word document has be converting in the PDF file with the same data and formatting.
Therefore, for this purpose we are using ASPOSE. Word dll.But using aspose.word we are facing the formatting problem in output PDf file. In our output pdf file, the table layout or table width is not same as input word document or in the other word table is not generation properly.
Please find the attached input word file and output pdf document for your reference and the below code which we used for the conversion.

string outputFile = string.Empty;
string outputFileName = string.Empty;
outputFileName = @"InputWord.docx";
Aspose.Words.Document pdffile = new Aspose.Words.Document(outputFileName);
outputFile = documentName + ".pdf";
outputFileName = Server.MapPath(System.IO.Path.Combine("OutPutPDF.pdf", outputFile));
pdffile.Save(outputFileName, SaveFormat.Pdf);

Please let me know what the problem and how we can fix it.
Please let us know if any solution or workaround is possible to fix this table layout in output PDF file.
Thanks
Samanvay

Hi Samanvay,

Thanks for the inquiry. While using latest Aspose.Words 11.2.0. I managed to reproduce this problem on my side. I have logged your issue as WORDSNET-6178 into our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue. Once we sort it out, we will let you know. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks for your quick response.
I am able to understand the problem but this is the one p1 issue in our application becuase of that i am not able to deploy the application on production can you please provide me any work around for this so that we can fix this problem upto some lavel.
Thanks

Hi Samanvay,

Thanks for the inquiry. Please note that there is no guarantee that there is such a work around at the moment, you may need to wait for the original fix. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

@samanvay,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6178) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.