Problem while creating PDF document with Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint

Hi,

The error has been reported by the tester. I will send the details shortly. The error occurs when the user clicks View on the selected item then changes to AsposeTools and tries to convert the item to PDF.
The error does not occur if AsposeTools is selected from the top bar menu.

Please investigate.

Regards,

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to replicate and further investigate this scenario, I have logged an investigation task PDFSHP=33202 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

PS, I have separated this query from previous thread as this scenario is different from license initialization.

Hi Nayyer,

Please give me an update on the issue resolution? We are still unable to use the product that was purchased 6 months ago.

Regards,
Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our development team has fixed the reported issue and we are going to release a Hotfix for the issue today.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Pavel,

We've released the hot fix regarding the reported issue. Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.6.1. kindly let us know the results, hopefully it'll solve your issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,