Problem with a presentation with macros / Pptx

Hi folks

I’m trying to open a presentation with macros, draw programmatically something on it and then save it.

But it seems that when saving, Aspose.Slides.Pptx removes the slide with macros completely from the presentation and replaces it with default slide.

Is there anything to do?

BR
Olavi Laitala

Here is a sample code:

private void onMacroTemplate_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(@“C:\temp\template1.pptm”);
pres.Save(@“C:\temp\template1-out.pptm”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptm);
}

Template1.pptm is inside the enclosed zip-file.

Hi Olavi,

I have worked with the presentation file shred by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33931 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

After testing some more, I found the following:

After removing the push buttons from the source template, no slides get removed from the result.

However, pressing Alt-F11 to edit the macro, causes Powerpoint to crash. Also, trying to remove a slide from presentation causes PPT to crash.

Hi Olavi Laitala,

Thanks for sharing the additional details as it will help further narrowing down to issue. I will share the further feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,