Problem with a workbook that contains Chart, Pivot Charts, Pivot Table and People Graph

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells version 18.1.0.0 for .NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
The code below causes an issue in workbooks that contain chart, pivot charts, pivot table and people graph in one workbook. After saving the workbook via the code below, Excel crashes when I try to open it again. This issue is almost the same as previous one described here: Problem with workbooks that contain icons, map charts and 3D models

LoadOptions lo = new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Auto);
    lo.MemorySetting = MemorySetting.MemoryPreference;
    lo.LoadFilter = new LoadFilter(LoadDataFilterOptions.All);

Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook("d:\\function plot 2D.xlsx", lo);

OoxmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new OoxmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Auto);

workbook.Save("d:\\_function plot 2D.xlsx", saveOptions);

Test workbook: function-plot-2D.zip (120.8 KB)

Please help.
Thank you.

@GSergey

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please download and try the most recent version from the following link. It generates the output Excel file which does not crash Microsoft Excel 2016 as we have tested it.

Download Link:
Output Excel File - Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.1.4.zip (145.2 KB)

@shakeel.faiz

Thank you for the help.
Unfortunately the ‘_function plot 2D.xlsx’ still crashes my Excel. I have Office 2016 v1801 build 9001.2138 installed in Windows 10.
Also, I found a problem with array formulas. I will open another topic for this issue.

@GSergey

We were able to observe this issue as per your description while trying to open the output Excel file twice and keeping the MS Excel application open.

We have logged this issue in our database for product team investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-45905 - Excel hangs when try to open the output workbook i.e. _function plot 2D.xlsx twice without closing the MS Excel entirely

Screenshot:

@GSergey,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45905”) now. We will soon provide you the fix after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@GSergey

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

@shakeel.faiz

Thank you for the help. The new build works properly.
Can you please provide Aspose.Cells v18.2.11 for .NET 4.0 Client Profile?

@GSergey,

I am afraid, you got to wait for a few days as we will check if we could provide you .NET Client Profile version for your needs.

@Amjad_Sahi

Hello.

Do you have any news on this issue?

@GSergey,

I logged your request for .NET client profile version into our database. It looks like you have to wait a few more days as our Chinese product team is on holidays for their spring festival these days.

Once your required version (.NET client profile) is available, I will share the Download link here.

@GSergey,

Please find the .NET Client Profile version/fix:

@Amjad_Sahi

Hello.

Thank you very much. The new version works fine.

@GSergey,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version/fix. Feel free to write us back if you need further help or have some other issue or queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45905) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45905) have been fixed in this update. Please also check the following article:* <a href="Install Aspose Cells through NuGet|Documentation