Problem with adding a picture into multiple worksheets

Hello,

I'm creating an Excel document (Excel 97-2003) with two worksheets, and trying to add a picture into both of these sheets with WorkSheet.Pictures.Add -method.

The picture displays correctly only on the first worksheet, the second image has a red x and the following error message:

"The image cannot be displayed. Your computer may not have enough memory to open the image, or the image may have been corrupted. Restart your computer, and then open the file again. If the red x still appears, you may have to delete the image and then insert it again."

I have tried adding a .gif image (3 KB) and a .jpg image (10 KB) and the result is same. I'm using a licenced version of Aspose.Cells 3.7.1.0.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Mikko

Hi Mikko,

Well, since you are using some older version (3.7.1.0) of the product. Could you try our latest version downloading @: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/entry133353.aspx

If you still find the issue, kindly post your image file here, we will try the insertion and fix it if we find the issue.

Thank you.

Hello,

The problem is gone with the latest version.

Thank you for the quick response!

Mikko

Hello,

I am having the same issue using 4.1.2 of Aspose Cells. aspose is currently up to 7.1.1. Our application creates numerous spreadsheet reports. The problem with upgrading from 4.1.2 to 7.1.1 is that the Style format is different. We have over 1700 lines of code that set style directly (either to a Style object or by setting specific components (TextDirection, Custom, Color, etc).

Is there a version of Aspose that corrects the issue with mutliple images that still uses the old format of Style? We have opne new spreadsheet which needs to contain logos on multiple tabs.

Thank you for any help,

Scott

Hi Scott,

I am afraid since your are using a very old version of Aspose.Cells for which we cannot help you much regarding any issue you might encounter. We can only recommend you to upgrade to latest versions of the product e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.1. Also there are some tremendous changes and enhancements over the years, give it a try:

You should browse its documentation and APIs Reference for your complete reference.
http://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsnet/Home

Also, if in any case some older version in b/w v4.1.x - 4.9.x archive could fix your issue but again we cannot help you in this regard as we cannot provide any version that is older than one year as this is our policy and we cannot go against our policy.

Thanks for your understanding!