Problem with Aspose.Spell- English New-Zealand dictionary

Hello,

I didn’t know where to publish a question regarding Aspose.Spell so my apologies if this is the wrong forum.
We have a problem with the English New-Zealand dictionary. It falsely correct words like “impress” to “ilpress”. We suspect that the problem may occur since the dictionary file isn’t updated. Is it possible to download the most updated (I understand that development ended in 2009) dictionary file from somewhere?

Thanks

Hi Eyal,

If there would be any latest version of English - New Zealand dictionary with OpenOffice, we could help you by converting that in Aspose.Spell dictionary format however, from http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#English_.28AU.2CCA.2CGB.2CNZ.2CUS.2CZA.29 it seems that, last English (New Zealand) dictionary was updated on 2002-05-18 by OpenOffice. So, the version you already have is the most updated. We can't help much here.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Thanks, I’ll try replacing our file.

muhammad.ijaz:

Hi Eyal,

If there would be any latest version of English - New Zealand dictionary with OpenOffice, we could help you by converting that in Aspose.Spell dictionary format however, from http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#English_.28AU.2CCA.2CGB.2CNZ.2CUS.2CZA.29 it seems that, last English (New Zealand) dictionary was updated on 2002-05-18 by OpenOffice. So, the version you already have is the most updated. We can't help much here.

Best Regards,

Hi,

How can we convert that dictionary to Aspose format?

Thanks

Hi Eyal,

We have a dictionary converter prepared by our developers for this purpose but this converter is for internal use only. We will convert the dictionary for you whenever a newer version of the dictionary will be available.

Best Regards,

muhammad.ijaz:

Hi Eyal,

We have a dictionary converter prepared by our developers for this purpose but this converter is for internal use only. We will convert the dictionary for you whenever a newer version of the dictionary will be available.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Can you please convert the latest version they have? Perhaps there is a specific problem with my file so I want to check that.

Thanks

Hi Eyal,

I was unable to reproduce this issue with the English (NZ) dictionary which I have at the moment. It correctly spells the word 'impress'.

Please check the attached dictionary and let us know if you still face the same issue.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks. My original problem was with the word "implied" not with "impress" as I originally wrote. Unfortunately the problems remains in the dictionary you sent me... :(

Thanks,