Problem with Auto line spacing being converted to 0px for certain Word styles

We have a scenario where we’re using Aspose.Words to create an RTF document from a memory stream of an ASCII-encoded byte[].
Some of the source documents use the ‘Normal (Web)’ style from Word and have line spacing set to Auto, however once we create a Document this style is lost and the line spacing reverts to 0px, condensing the layout of the document.
Auto line spacing for other styles (eg: Normal) appears to be okay.
Can you shed any light on this? Thanks.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your documents (input and output) here? I will try to reproduce your problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi there,
Attached is a zip file containing a portion of the original document that exhibits the problem.
Cheers!

Hi
Thanks for additional information. This is known problem. It is present in our defect database as issue # 4106. We will notify you as soon as it is done.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Do you have any idea when that might be? Is this a new problem that has been introduced in a recent release?
Thanks.

Hi,
We’ll try our best to get it solved until the next hotfix is out (until Monday I believe).

Hi Dmitry,
Was this hotfix released? Any news on whether the fix was included and where i can download it?

Thanks.

Hi
Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. We will notify you as soon as it is done. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Is there any news on a date for this? We’re in a difficult situation at the moment, having upgraded from a previous build to fix one issue we’re now left with this one instead. Obviously we can’t rollback to the previous version we were using as it would re-introduce the old issue, but we have hundreds of documents that are being outputted with incorrect line spacing at the moment.
Any idea on a timeline or possible workaround that i can pass on would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi
Yes, I have good news for you. This issue is already resolved. Please expect a release within few days.
Best regards.

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for this issue.

Issue #4106 - Line spacing is changed after open/save RTF document.

The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.

Thanks Alexey! I look forward to getting this installed.