Problem with charts to export in pdf

Dear,

I use last version of aspose.cells.
i have to generate xls and pdf files.

for the pdf file i have rendering problem with charts.

see the attached files to see the differences

See following code in VB.NET to save the files :

- For Excel file :

Dim MyOptions As XlsSaveOptions = New XlsSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Excel97To2003)
CurrentWorkbook.Save(System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Response, FileName, ContentDisposition.Attachment, New XlsSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Excel97To2003))

- For PDF file :
    Dim PdfOptions As PdfSaveOptions = New PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf)
PdfOptions.ImageType = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png
CurrentWorkbook.Save(System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Response, FileName, ContentDisposition.Attachment, PdfOptions)

May you help me about that

Best regards

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.2

If you still find the issue, kindly attach your template Excel file (containing the charts) here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I have the same probleme with this version

Find The excel file to check the problem.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

I can find the following two issues while rendering your template file to PDF:

1) For the first graph, the series are not rendered well in PDF.
2) For the last graph, we can find the #N/A value and the graph is very small.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41682” for your issue. We will look into your issue to figure it out.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please check the attached archive The “Issues.Png” does illustrate about the issues. The “Open With Excel 2003.jpg” is the result that we open the source using Excel 2003. The “Save.pdf” is generated by the latest version.

1. I cannot find the issue # 1.

2. The issues 2.2(#N/A) are same with Excel 2003. So, we must make the “#N/A” shown.

3. The issues 2.1(Bar small) is strange. We check the original data from the source. The size of the plot is smaller than in Excel. We cannot solve the issues now.

Thank you.