"Problem with content" popup appear after saving my .xlsb file

Hi,
I updated my *.xlsb file with my aspose.cells v23.3.0 with .net core 6.0 environment and after that when I opened it, it is showing below popup
We found a problem with some content in [FileName].xlsb. Do you want us to try to recover as much as we can? If you trust this source of this workbook, click Yes.

I am using trial version of Aspose.Cells, once this issue is resolved, I am planning to have a subscription license for this.

I have seen the other blogs and this issue is being resolved in aspose.cells with v21 approx 2 years ago with xlsx files but this is still there with .xlsb file. Please advise.

Thanks and regards
Heeralal Tiwari
Empoweredmargins Pvt. Ltd.

This Topic is created by amjad.sahi using Email to Topic tool.

@heeralal
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53082

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.4) which is scheduled in the first half of April 2023. You will be notified once the next release is published.

Thanks @amjad.sahi for such a prompt response and action on it.

I am wondering if I can get some clue about the issue as I have a delivery by April 1, 2023 and for that I need this issue resolved. Please guide me if there is an issue with the excel itself and if so I can amend the excel until your upcoming release.
If any sort of formula or content change from my excel can give me immediate relief, I am greatly thankful to you.

Waiting for your reply.

Heeralal

@heeralal,

I am afraid, apparently, it looks like a bug in the APIs so we might not help you much. Hopefully, we will release the version in second week. So, kindly stay tuned and get/download the version (once it will be published) to try it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53082) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Hi

We are now planning to switch to paid version from evaluation mode.

What is the process to purchase and how long will it take to switch. Is it a new key you will provide post purchase or it will be a new dll altogether? Please advise.

Heeralal

@heeralal,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Cells.

You can directly go to Purchase module (e.g., navigate to buy section) and place the order. Alternatively, you may post a thread/query in Aspose.Purchase forum and ask our sales staff to give details on license types and assist you on purchasing the APIs.

When you purchase a product/API, you will get a license file. You need to use and set this license file in code at the start of your application/project and prior using any other APIs. See the document on licensing for your reference. Pleases note, Dll would be the same as you use in evaluation mode. But it will become licensed version once you use it with a valid license.