Problem with conversion to pdf

I'm using aspose to transform an xls to pdf file and I have problems with accents of the generated file. Attached the original xls file, the pdf file Aspose transformed and transformed by OppenOffice pdf file that does recognize the sources to make the transformation. 

The way I do the transformation is:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(templateFile); //Define PdfSaveOptions PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions(); //Set the compliance type saveOptions.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.PDF_A_1_B);

CellsHelper.setFontDir(stringFontDirPath);

//Save the document in PDF format workbook.save(fileName, saveOptions);

I'm testing in tomcat7 in debian.

thank you very much
in advance

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We would request you to please give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.1.0.2 in your environment. In case the problem persists, we will require the environment details such as Debian version & JDK type/version to simulate the environment for thorough investigation.

One point to note is that you should be setting the fonts directory (using CellsHelper.setFontDir method) at the start of your application, that is; before creating an instance of Workbook class.

Please keep us posted with updates in this regard.

Thanks for your reply, it works good.

Hi Fernando,

Good to know that you are up and running again. Please feel free to write back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.