We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem with convert word document to pdf document

Hi guys,

I’m using Aspose Word to convert docx file to pdf file, however I’ve issue with it. PDF document is my output wrong table format.
I’ve attached input file and output file. Please see them.
I’d rather guys to help me to fix this issue soon. Because tomorrow I’ll deliver my report to my customer.

Many thanks,
Hanh

Hi Hanh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12258. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

I got the same issue when converting the word format (docx) to PDF which contains html table. I hope you guys can help to fix it asap.
Also, can you let me know how long does it take to fix each issue at your side? Once fixed, will you go to release it as a new version of your product?

Hi there,

Thanks
for your inquiry. Normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers is analysed in a timely manner. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn’t always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it’s reported.

Regarding the ETA of WORDSNET-12258, currently this issue is under analysis phase. Once this issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you
an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

@chienvh,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12258) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 update.