Problem with convertion vsd->vsdx

In our application we use Aspose.Diagram to convert Visio files from old format (vsd) to new (vsdx). In most cases this works but we have found a document which cause a problem.
Here is a test project to reproduce the issue:
VisioTest.zip (145.1 KB)
To reproduce a problem:

1. please select a destination path and press a button. A new file (vsdx) will be created.
  2. Please open this file in the latest Visio application. This is important to test this in the latest visio, because in previous versions we do not see this problem.
  3. Now please drag a basic shape to a canvas. When we do this, we get message box with error:
    screenshots.zip (2.1 MB)
  • When using the original VSD file this problem is not reproducable
  • When converting the original VSD to VSDX using Visio itself, the problem cannot be reproduced

So it looks like the VSD --> VSDX conversion that the Aspose component does causes some problems in the files itself, and these problems can only be reproduced when using recent version of Visio.
Here you can find some visio files for testing:
VisioObjects.zip
(270.0 KB)

I hope you will be able to fix this problem.

Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51848 in our issue tracking system. We will surely investigate it and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have again tested the scenario using licensed MS Visio 2016 as well as 2019 but, we were unable to notice any issue. Would you kindly try to re-install the MS Visio at your end and if issue still persists, please share complete version details with us so that we can further look into this.

This problem we have on a few different machines (not on all of course). Additionally I have two computers with two different visio app and:

• on machine with Visio Online Plan 2 I have this problem (v1908 build 11929.20838)
  • on machine with Visio 2019 I don’t have this problem (v2005 build 12827.20336)
    On both machines I have installed latest updates for Visio

Our customers who reported this issue also have Visio Online so probably you could check this.

@ManMasterDevelopment

Thanks for providing the requested information.

We will investigate the scenario from this perspective and let you know about our feedback.

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have made some improvements in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.6. Would you please try to use latest version and let us know if issue still occurs.

I have tested the v20.6 and problem is still there

@ManMasterDevelopment

We will further investigate the scenario and will share our feedback with you as soon as the ticket is resolved.

Were you able to reproduce the issue with Visio Online Plan? For a few our customers this issue is quite urgent.

Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

The ticket is currently under investigation phase. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely inform you as soon as we have certain updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51848) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.7.