Problem with Document.Save function in 3.1.2.0

I just upgraded my Aspose.Word component to 3.1.2.0 today and have a major problem occurring when I use the Document.Save method. All of my code worked perfectly with the previous version of the component… below is my error and stack trace:
Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks. Parameter name: ticks
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks. Parameter name: ticks

Source Error:

Line 56: string fnameRelative = tempdir + myGuid + “.doc”; Line 57: string fnameAbsolute = HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(fnameRelative); Line 58: myDoc.Save(fnameAbsolute, SaveFormat.FormatDocument); Line 59: return fnameRelative; Line 60: }

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\EIM\Documents\DocExporter.cs Line: 58

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Ticks must be between DateTime.MinValue.Ticks and DateTime.MaxValue.Ticks. Parameter name: ticks] System.DateTime…ctor(Int64 ticks) +101 System.CurrentSystemTimeZone.ToLocalTime(DateTime time) +49 System.DateTime.ToLocalTime() +25 ?.?.?(Document ?, BinaryWriter ?) +2631 ?.?.?() +826 ?.?.?() +307 ?.?.Save(Document document, Stream stream, String fileName) +36 Aspose.Word.Document.Save(String fileName, SaveFormat fileFormat) +130 EIM.Documents.DocExporter.SaveToDocFile(Document myDoc) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\EIM\Documents\DocExporter.cs:58 EIM.PolicyScreens.PolicyDocuments.btnCreatePackage_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\eim\policyscreens\policydocuments.aspx.cs:599 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1273

Hi,

Thank you for the report, this issue was recently reported by another customer so we’ve been working on it. We’ll notify you as soon as it has been fixed.

I’m having the same issue. Any ETA on when this might be fixed. We just licensed and have several customer demos coming up. Need to know if I’ll have to postpone.

Thanks,

We will fix this asap, working on it right now. Could you please specify your time zone to quicken investigation of the issue?

TimeZone is Eastern Standard (US)

Will this be fixed soon? I need to know if I should revert back to previous version or hold out until this is fixed.

Please provide approx eta of fix.

Thanks,

Hi,

We recently fixed this issue in Aspose.Word 3.1.3, sorry I didn’t update you.

• Fixed a DateTime exception on document save.

https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/release-notes/

Thank you - the problem was resolved by loading the latest release.