Problem with generating visio shapes as images

Hello!

Sample app that helps reproducing the problem: VisioTest.zip (69.5 KB)

The sample app contains two different methods that save Visio document to HTML using Aspose.
To reproduce the problem:

1. Open project in Visual Studio and run the app
  2. Select a destination folder and press a button
  3. In the destination folder you will find html file generated by Aspose.Diagram
  4. In the attached .zip archive there is also a visio document. Please, open it in Visio itself and save as HTML.

There is a problem with generated .png files containing visio shapes when saving document as HTML.

When I use Aspose to save visio document as HTML the generated .png files with shapes that are used within HTML are looking quite different than the ones generated by Visio itself.
Aspose generated .png files contain a white border around shapes whereas Visio does not generate that white space.
Please, take a look at following screenshots:

1. shapes_visio.png (81.5 KB) - this is the png file that was generated by Visio when I saved my document to html.
  2. shapes_aspose1.png (70.5 KB) - screenshot of png file that was generated using method1 from sample app. There is a small white border surrounding shapes.
  3. shapes_aspose2.png (45.6 KB) - png generated using method2 from the sample app. There is a huge white space around saved shapes.

Can Aspose generate those .png files in HTML in the same manner as Visio does?
If you need more information then please let me know.

Thanks for you help!

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-52071 in our issue tracking system for your requirements. We will further investigate the feasibility and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and give us some time.

@ManMasterDevelopment

Please use 21.7.2 hotfix in which we have resolved the issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52071) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou