Problem with GridDesktop

hi,

When I use GridDesktop to import a excel file which has a chart,the excel displayed is ok.

But when I changed the chart's datasource in the GridDesktop ,the chart not updated.

Hi,

Well, the charts are imported as an image and not rendered as a chart object when you import the Excel file (containing the chart) to GridDesktop, so when you change the data source, it is not updated. I am afraid, this is not supported in GridDesktop. We recommend you to kindly use Aspose.Cells component if you need to manipulate the chart based on its source data, Aspose.Cells is a library so it does not provide any interface, you may try to update the source behind the scene and save the file to stream or disk to later import it to Grid if it may suit your needs. See the document for reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Manipulating+Designer+Charts

Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for your Reply.We real need the function that the chart are imported as a chart object not a image in GridDesktop.Will have any plan for support this function?

Hi,

I am afraid, your desired feature may not be supported soon, it might take a few quarters to implement it. Also, we have no plan to do it in our checklist at the moment. We did log a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41078” for the feature already.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41078) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.