Problem with HTML output of multi line text in cells

Hello,

when converting the attached xlsx file to an HTML file text of multi line cells is output as single line text (see cell B2).

Can you please tell me when this issue can be resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sacha End.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have tested your issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.4.1, it worked fine. Below is a screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot:

Hello,

thank you for your quick reply!

I have also used the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET (7.4.1), but the text is still displayed wrong. I use the following source code (C#) for the conversion:

Aspose.Cells.Workbook doc = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“9662.xslx”);
doc.Save(“9662.html”, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Html);

Can you please tell me if your source code is different from mine?

Best regards,
Sacha End.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Well, your code looks fine. We are afraid, we do not know why you are getting this error with the latest version.

One reason could be that you are using wrong dll.

If your .Net framework is not a client profile, then please use the dll inside the net2.0 folder.

Please also make sure that you are not accidentally using the older version. Please check the references in your project that all are referring to latest version.

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I have tested the issue today with the latest version and now it works fine!

Best regards,
Sacha End

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are pleased to know that your issue is resolved. If you face any other issue, please feel free to post on our forums, we will be happy to help you more.