Problem with images in xls to PDF and HTML conversion

Hello,

when converting the attached xls file to PDF or HTML the images in column E are displayed wrong.

Can you please tell me when this issue can be resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sacha End

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate these issues using the latest version with your source file. We have logged these issues in our database. We will look into it and resolve these issues. Once these issues are resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Conversion to PDF issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41755.

Conversion to HTML issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41756.

Any news on this? When will it be fixed?

Best Regards,
DHC VISION-Team

Hi,

I am afraid, your issues (logged as “CELLSNET-41755”, “CELLSNET-41756”) are still open and not resolved yet. However, I have asked the concerned developer(s) to update on it or provide an eta (if possible).

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed these issues. (CELLSNET-41755, CELLSNET-41756)

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.2.1 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41756;CELLSNET-41755) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi!

I’m having problems converting .xls files with images to pdf-a.

The images are replaced with a black box in the output.

Is this somehow related to this issue ?

Hi,

Eneuman:
I'm having problems converting .xls files with images to pdf-a.

The images are replaced with a black box in the output.

Is this somehow related to this issue ?

We are not sure about it unless we have evaluated your scenario/ case using your template file on our end. We recommend you to kindly try our latest version/ fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.4.1.3 if it makes any difference.

If you still find the issue, kindly provide your template Excel file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.