Problem with installation of windows service with aspose.words 9.3.0

Hi,

I have reinstalled new version of the Aspose.Words for .NET (from version v9.1 to v9.3.0),
Changed reference to it in my project (windows service), rebuilt my project ant setup project.

As a result I have received the following message in the Event Log after installation of my Windows service:

“The description for Event ID ( 11001 ) in Source ( MsiInstaller ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Продукт: ISBMG30 – Ошибка 1001. Error 1001. An exception occurred during the Commit phase of the installation. This exception will be ignored and installation will continue. However, the application might not function correctly after installation is complete. --> Service ISBMG30 was not found on computer ‘.’. --> The specified service does not exist as an installed service, (NULL), (NULL), (NULL).”

And my windows service has not been installed.

This error did not appear with 9.1 version. What’s happened?

Problem resolved. It was not related to Aspose.Words but was a probnlem with server cobfiguration.

Hi

It is perfect, that you already resolved the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues. I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you successfully compile you project? There were some breaking changes in Aspose.Words API maybe this is the reason. See Aspose.Words 9.2 release notes for more information:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
So please make sure you changed your code appropriately.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,