Problem with license in Aspose.Network v6.6.0.0

Hi,

We used Aspose.Network v5.9.0.0 in our application.
It worked.
We begun to use Aspose.Network v6.6.0.0 and received problem with our license.
1. When we send email by way of SMTP we get follow exception:
The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 23 Apr 2011, but this version of the product was released on 27 Jun 2011. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

It is not stable and reproduced only on some computers.

2. When we send email by way of Exchange 2003 we receive emails with license.txt:
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY: This Aspose End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Aspose for the materials accompanying this EULA, which may include computer software, associated media, printed materials, and "on line" or electronic documentation ("Software") and source files, resource files, project and solution files ("Source Code") for Software, collectively "The Product". BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE PRODUCT.
[skip]

It is stable reprodused on all our computers.

We did not have any problems with license in Aspose.Network v5.9.0.0

In our license:

<SubscriptionExpiry>20120423</SubscriptionExpiry>

We use follow code for that to set license:

using(Stream stream = GetLicenseStream())
{
new Aspose.Network.License().SetLicense(stream);
}

We need fix it asap!
Any ideas?

Hi,

Thank you for inquiry.

Lin7:
The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 23 Apr 2011, but this version of the product was released on 27 Jun 2011. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

This message is displayed due to an expired license. According to this message, you can use any version of Aspose.Network released on or before 23 April 2011.

Lin7:
In our license:

<SubscriptionExpiry>20120423</SubscriptionExpiry>

If this date is set in the license file, then it should work with v6.6. Could you please send me your license file, so that I can check and verify the issue at my end? Please zip and send using the “Contact” --> “send saqib.razzaq an email” button on this thread.

Hi,

Thanks for sending the license file. I checked it with v5.9 at my end and still it works in evaluation mode. It seems that the license file has been modified, which makes our licensing mechanism fail. Could you please send the actual file (unmodified) with which your programs are working in licensed mode?

Hi,

Thank you for help. Our licence file was reformated in Visual Studio.
Original licence works. It is a little strage that reformating file breaks licence...

Problem is fixed.
Thanks.