Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v13.4.0
, I am unable to reproduce this problem on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v13.4.0
and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help.
If the problem still remains, please share following detail for investigation purposes.
- OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
- Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
- Java version
- Provide information about your specific culture, such as the name of the culture, language and country/region.
- Please supply us with the input document that is causing the issue
Please supply us with the output document showing the undesired behaviour
I found out the problem using an old 10.x version, but it is still there even now that I have update to latest version.
I resorted formatting the number directly on the database, even if I do not like this solution very much.
Here is the details you requested:
OS: Windows 8 64 bit
Java: 1.7u21 (32 bit)
Input document: attached, see page 6 of 8 of verbale_it.doc
Output with error: attached, see page 9 of 12 of Report_mod_98_20.doc