Free Support Forum -

Problem with PageFinder and the version 10.4


In one of our application, I use the version 9.8 of Aspose Words. The PageFinder that you gave us works perfectly to add breaks at the end of each page of the document.

PageNumberFinder finder = new PageNumberFinder(doc);

We started a new application and my team decides to use the version 10.4. The have to do the same thing (add a break at the end of each page), but it does not work.

Can you explain me why?? I let you the PageFinder class in attachment.

Thank you and have a nice day!!!


Hi Steeve,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes, there was a small bug in the method which calculates the version that was causing that error.

You are using a very old version of that code and I did make some improvements to it a while ago, please try using the version from here:

If I can help with anything else, please feel free to ask.


Hi Adam,
Thanks for your quick reply. I will try with this version.
Have a good day!!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.