Problem with pptx

hello. i create empty pptx file

string file = @“D:\test.pptx”;
PresentationEx presentationEx2 = new PresentationEx();
presentationEx2.Save(file, SaveFormat.Pptx);

i recieve error message when open this file. i have russian office and try to translate this message:
Power point detect content, which was not recognized.
i attach screen with message and file pptx

Dear Andre,

I would like to share with you that I have tried to access the presentation file shared by you and I have been successfully able to access the presentation file with no error. I am using PowerPoint 2007 on my machine. Can you please verify things on your end.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello

I am using PowerPoint 2010 version 14.0.4760.1000 32bit
i try in
PowerPoint 2007. it open without any problem.

one more question.
how to extract pattern picture from PatternFormatEx?
in Presentation all pictures plased to Presentation.Pictures
but in PresentationEx i can`t find same property.

Dear Andre,

I have been able to observe the error message reported by you while opening the PPTX in PowerPoint 2010. An issue with ID 19733 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Secondly, PresentationEx.Images property can be used to access the pictures inside the PPTX. This property is equivalent to Presentation.Pictures in PPT. For further information, please visit this documentation link.

Thanks and Regards,

ok, very thanks. if i purchase component now and you are fix this bug later. am i need purchase new version or free updates?

Hi Andre,

When ever you will purchase the subscription of Aspose.Slides for .NET, you will be entitled for free use of any new release or hotfix versions of the product for one year, starting from the date of purchase of subscription. For more details, please follow the Upgrades guidelines. Please feel free to share, if you have any further queries.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello Andre,

My name is Shelia and I am with the Aspose Sales Team. In answer to your question regarding updates for your components:

When you purchase your components from Aspose, the first years' Maintenance Subscription is included in the price and allows you to download any updates or hot fixes published for your products during that year. In order to continue to download updates or hot fixes published after the first year you would need to renew the Maintenance Subscription. For a more detailed description of our Renewal Policies please see the following: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/renewal-policies.aspx. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.

thanks.

i have questuion about pattern. when i in power point set pattern background and open this file in PresentationEx.
PresentationEx.Images.Count == 0
slide.Background.FillFormat.PatternFormat.PatternStyleEx == Unknown

how to extract pattern image?

in Presentation in AutoShape we have AutoShape.Paths. i can draw this object by GraphicsPath
in AutoShapeEx we have only enum ShapeType. Is it possible to extract path from AutoShapeEx?

one more quesion. how to get properties of the AutoShape.
for example i added in Power point star. in the ppt file this shae contain such description
<a:prstGeom prst=“star5”>
<a:avLst>
<a:gd name=“adj” fmla=“val 34246”/>
<a:gd name=“hf” fmla=“val 105146”/>
<a:gd name=“vf” fmla=“val 110557”/>
</a:avLst>
</a:prstGeom>
in
AutoShapeExi find this value in ((GeometryShapeEx)(shapeEx1)).b.f[0].b
value 34246 when debug code but this is not puplic properties. where in
component this public propertis, how to set this properties.

Hello Andre,

I am extremely sorry for the delayed response but we are working on our issue. My initial investigation shows that your requested features are unfortunately unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. However, I have requested our development team to share their thoughts as well. As soon as some response is shared by them, I will be happy to share that with you.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Andre,

I have received response from our development team and feel sorry to share with you that the requested features of extracting pattern images and AutoshapeEx properties are currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. Our development team is looking in to the possibility of implementation of these features. Two separate issue with IDs 19801 (for extracting pattern images) and 19802 (for extracting AutoshapeEx properties) have been created in our issue tracking system for this purpose. This thread has also been linked with these issues, so that you may automatically notified, once these issues are resolved.

We are greatly sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Andre,

You will be glad to hear that the issue of getting AutoshapeEx properties and extracting pattern images have been resolved. Attached please find the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.3.1, that contain the resolution to your issues. Please share with us, if you may still have any further queries.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19801;19802) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.