We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem with PresentationEx

hello.
i create com visible library. it use Aspose.Slides. and create host that use this library. it work all right when my library working as framework library.
but when host none framework application and library use as acitvex(com-library) it crushed in simple stroke
PresentationEx myPresentation = new PresentationEx();
the same code: Presentation myPresentation = new Presentation() work without any problem.
as i understend problem with memory - my library try to use memory of the host. are you use some unsafe code?

Dear Andre,

I have tried to understand the issue and feel that I may need some more information about the issue. Can you please share some further knowledge about the issue? Can you please share the sample project code with which you are experiencing problem? I feel you may be missing call to namespace Aspose.Slides.Pptx for using PresentationEx object.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

ok. sorry for my not clear describe problem.
1) i create com vivsible library. (attach simpletest.zip)
2) i create none framework project for example Delphi (attach delphitest.zip)
it use my library
when i try from delphi project call method from library
public bool CreateEmpty()
{
bool result = true;
try
{
PresentationEx presentationEx = new PresentationEx();
presentationEx.Save(@“c:\temp\1.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
result = false;
}
return result;
}
it crush in stroke
PresentationEx presentationEx = new PresentationEx();

Dear Andre,

Thanks for sharing adding piece of information. I have tried to reproduce the issue specified by you and have requested support of our development team. As soon as some response is shared by them, I will be happy to share that with you.

Thanks and Regards,