We’ve been using Aspose.Words .NET for a while now and its working great. We have now also bought Aspose.Cells .NET and now we have a problem with our license.
We have one single license for Aspose.Words .NET and one for Aspose.Cells .NET. We have added both as embedded resources.
Then we create one AsposeWordLicense and one AsposeCellLicense and then set the license for both.
I’ve tried to search for this but can’t find any information. We have checked on the server that both licenses are included as embedded resources and they do exist.
Please let me know if I can explain anything better or if you have any questions, my english is not the best.