Problem with reading license

Hello!

We’ve been using Aspose.Words .NET for a while now and its working great. We have now also bought Aspose.Cells .NET and now we have a problem with our license.

We have one single license for Aspose.Words .NET and one for Aspose.Cells .NET. We have added both as embedded resources.

Then we create one AsposeWordLicense and one AsposeCellLicense and then set the license for both.

I have attached some screenshots:
image.png (6.2 KB)
image.png (45.8 KB)

I’ve tried to search for this but can’t find any information. We have checked on the server that both licenses are included as embedded resources and they do exist.

Please let me know if I can explain anything better or if you have any questions, my english is not the best.

Thank you!

@FlexOskar,

Thanks for your query.

Could you please share a simplest project (compilable and runnable without any missing references) via private message which demonstrates this issue of licenses? It shall have both the functionalities i.e. Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells for comparison.

For a private message, please click on my name and click “Message” to send me private message. It will be safe to not post the license and other sensitive information on public forum.